Bubba Watson made the headlines when in a shocking move he decided to leave the PGA Tour to join LIV Golf back in 2022. He was one of the first major names to sign with the Saudi-backed league, and his departure was a significant blow to the PGA Tour.
Among the several reasons for his exit was the chance to earn more money and play in a team format, although he couldn’t play last season due to injury. Let’s look at Bubba Watson’s Net worth, and his other sources of income.
Bubba Watson’s Net Worth in 2023
Bubba Watson’s net worth is estimated to be around $40 million as of 2023, according to most sources. He has bagged over $48 million in career prize money on the PGA Tour alone.
After joining LIV Golf, his net worth is sure to see a significant increase, as he reportedly signed a $50 million contract in guaranteed money with the Saudis.
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Contract||$50 million incentive package|
|Business Ventures||Candy Shop, Chevy Dealership, Linksoul and many more|
|Real Estate||Lakefront Florida Mansion and a Waterfront Home in North Carolina|
|Cars||1969 Dodge Charger and 36 more|
Bubba Watson’s annual earnings from golf are estimated to be $2.9 million. This is on top of his earnings from endorsement deals and business ventures, which are estimated to be in the millions of dollars.
Therefore, Bubba Watson’s total annual earnings in 2023 are estimated to be higher than the proposed $3 million, as he is also an excellent businessman and marketer.
Bubba Watson’s Golf Career Earnings
Bubba Watson has amassed over $48 million in his PGA Tour career, winning 12 events including two Masters Tournament titles in 2012 and 2014.
Now that he has signed with the Saudi-backed league, LIV Golf, his career earnings are also bound to see a jump as he has been a consistent performer in his golf career.
Bubba’s Endorsement Deals
Watson is a popular golfer on and off the golf course. His fan following of close to a million followers online and his ability to market himself as he is has allowed him to get various endorsement deals. Here’s an overview of Bubba Watson’s endorsement deals-
- Richard Mille: Watson wears a Richard Mille watch on the golf course. This watch is a luxury timepiece that is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Oakley: Watson also wears Oakley sunglasses and apparel. He is also a partner in their marketing campaigns.
- cbdMD: Watson is a partner with cbdMD, a company that sells cannabidiol-based products.
- Linksoul: Watson is also an investor in Linksoul, a lifestyle clothing company.
- airwave: Watson is a partner with Airweave, a company that makes mattresses and other bedding products.
- Air Jordans: Watson wears Air Jordan shoes on the golf course. He is also a partner in their marketing campaigns.
Watson’s Business Ventures
Watson is a successful businessman in addition to being a successful golfer. He has various business ventures to his name including a candy shop, a stake in a lifestyle clothing brand, a car dealership, and a company that sells golf equipment. All these ventures have helped him become one of the highest-paid golfers.
Along with that, he has also partnered with Blue Wahoos, a minor-league baseball team in Pensacola. He also has a golf academy and a foundation that supports children.
Expensive Things Owned By Bubba Watson
- Richard Mille RM 38-01 watch: This watch is worth $825,000 and was designed specifically for Watson. It features a titanium case and a g-sensor that measures the g-force of Watson’s swing.
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan: This luxury SUV is worth over $300,000. Watson has been seen driving it to and from golf tournaments.
- Ferrari F8 Tributo: This supercar is worth over $270,000. Watson has been seen driving it around his hometown of Pensacola, Florida.
- Lakefront mansion in Isleworth, Florida: This mansion is worth $5.5 million and has over 11,000 square feet of living space. It has a private dock, a swimming pool, and a tennis court.
Though Initially Bubba was criticized for his decision to abandon PGA for LIV golf, we are sure he will have the tide in his favor once he steps on the golf course. His fans love him dearly and are just eager to watch him play, no matter where in the world. His new contract is also a step in the right direction that will help him compile an even larger net worth.